Skip to Secondary Navigation Skip to Main Content

Current Beehive


Loss of Use Coverage

Loss of Use Coverage: $15,000 Limit
If you have a loss, like your home burns down, "loss of use" coverage will help you pay for any expenses you have beyond replacing your property or paying medical bills.

For example you will need some place to stay while your house is being rebuilt (and have to keep up with your mortgage payments at the same time). In addition to paying to rebuild your house, the insurance company will cover the rent you're paying for your temporary home or apartment.

No votes yet
Your rating: None