Do you have $5,000, $10,000, even $20,000 in credit card debt?
Debt can quickly become overwhelming if you ignore the warning signs. Look for these warning signs and take action to avoid making the problem worse.
- Using credit cards to cover daily living expenses but not paying them off.
- Making only minimum payments on credit cards; or struggling to make even minimum payments.
- Carrying multiple credit cards and rotating their use to juggle balances and due dates.
- Making payments late or missing payments for more than one month.
- Credit cards that are at or close to their limit.
- Not knowing how much you owe.
- Annoying calls from creditors.
- Taking out loans or using equity in your home to pay off debt.
It’s never too late to get started with free online credit counseling!