Skip to Secondary Navigation Skip to Main Content

Current Beehive


 In partnership with:

Seedco Earn Benefits Logo

How to Find the Non-Custodial Parent

All states and some tribes run child support enforcement programs. They can help you find a parent so you can collect child support and medical support. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find ther other parent. 

If possible, bring the following information on the other parent when you talk to your caseworker:
  1. Social Security number
  2. Address of current or recent place of work.
  3. Names of relatives, employers, or friends who might know where the non-custodial parent lives.
  4. Birth certificates of the children.
  5. A copy of the child support order or any previous order.
Average: 1.3 (3 votes)
Your rating: None