Should You Use Online Banking?
- The average person who switches to online banking spends 15 minutes a month paying bills instead of three or four hours.
- Most identity theft happens as a result of stolen mail, wallets or checkbooks, not computer hacking.
- Every day, more than 15 million Americans bank online.
Managing your money is easy online. There are no messy files, missing bills, or stacks of cash. Everything stays in one place—on your computer screen.
Here are just a few things you can do when you bank online:
- You can check your balance 24 hours a day
- Pay bills on time and automatically, often for free, helping to eliminate late fees!
- Easily set up direct deposit to have your paycheck sent electronically to your account
- Send money between accounts with the same bank, with the click of a mouse
- Protect your personal information with confidential, online statements
Try these interactive tours to learn how you can succeed with Online Banking.
Getting Started with Online Banking
Paying Bills Online
Transferring Money Between Your Accounts
Please Note: Macromedia Flash is required for interactive tours. If you don't have Flash installed you can download it for free from here.